These pics are horrible but I was loving this outfit so I went with them anyways.
Coat - dd's & DIY
Sweater - Thrifted
Rings - F21, Auction
Tights - Alloy catalogue
Skirt - Gifted
Shoes - Ebay
Sunnies - Target
Bag - Love Culture
So I went to Target on one of my lunch breaks last week and saw sooo many new cute things!
I love the neon bags and clutches, they are sooo fab and I couldn't stop looking at them.
I also saw so many new pairs of sunnies!! The black ones in the top right I am loving!! JUST wait till Payday! lol ...They also come in tortoise shell...And the middle pair on the left column were also super cute!
OMG I have my first sponsor! So freaking excited about it. The wonderful OASAP. They have free shipping worldwide! Please check them out!!
I also wanted to add that I finally started my Bloglovin!! Please follow me on there too!! =)
And lastly, the wonderful Lyndsey Camille from Hey Beautiful... nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award!! Thank you so much for acknowledging my blog and supporting me! <3
Here are the rules, they are similar in the way that I share random facts about myself. So this time I will do really simple facts.
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post
1. Heinz 57
8. Hapa Time
10. Beauty & Nails
11. Feed Me Nana
12. Hablemos Fashion
And the 7 simple facts about me are:
1. My favorite color is black.
2. My favorite food is Mexican.
3. I am 24 years old.
4. I live with my mom, brother, and ...several kitties. =)
5. I have been a vegetarian since Dec. 1, 2007.
6. I haven't gotten a real hair cut since 7th grade.
7. And my favorite holiday is Halloween.
Thanks to everyone who follows my blog! I really appreciate all of you and your sweet comments! <3