Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sinful Colors HAUL


Ahh! So excited for my Sinful Colors haul!! It's my favorite nail polish brand because of the gorgeous colors and I found out from my lovely fellow bloggers Heather and Toni that they would be only 99 cents this last week at Walgreens! So I went on a shopping spree and got 14!

(Left to right)
Me First - Nail Art (This one wasn't on sale, I just HAD to have the neon shade)
Secret Admirer (black with sparkle)
Black on Black
Snow Me White

Rain Storm
Savage
Nirvana
Ruby Ruby (I actually bought the other 13 and then saw this one and went back and got it)
This Is It (Sparkly gold, in case you can't tell)

Island Coral
Mint Apple
Unicorn (I just loved the name of this one)

(My fancy neon colors!)
Summer Peach
Pink

And these are the colors I already had in my collection that I just LOVE!

Vacation Time
Cream Pink
Forget Now
Dream On (Kinda like a neon purple but very matte-needs top coat)

Let's Meet
Irish Green (Awesome neon)
Neon Melon (My favorite shade!)

Let me know if you guys got some, and what your fave colors are! I need more! lol

Also! This week in sales...=)



Thanks for visiting!
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. How great! Those neon shades are so fun!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I'm such a sucker for nail polish. I own too many and I still want more. Seeing this post makes me want more still! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where I'll be going when I need my toes repainted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! It was fun picking out colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun! I want them to go on sale again and get more!

      Delete
  5. Nice assortment of colors! I have a few of those already. I've used Rain Storm twice now. It's such a gorgeous blue. I can't wait to use Secret Admirer. It's such a fun sparkly black! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...