Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Target Pickups

So I went back to Target Monday night after work with my mom to pick up a few things. And of course a few things turned into a lot more. =| ... but anyways..

I finally got a few black men's tees so that I can cut them up and be creative with them, you know... make them girly. And I like my clothes to be over sized if you haven't caught on...so I got them in an XL. We'll see how it goes...


I also picked up some duct tape because I am trying to do a project with it and I already got some fancy duct tape and realized it wasn't enough. So for the first few layers I will use the cheaper original duct tape. And I found these adorable salad tossers! I HAD to get them! :)


I got some NYC foundation just because I haven't worn any like this for a while and wanted to try it. However, I can't seem to figure out how to get it out of the bottle. it must be so thick that it wont pour out even when I keep it upside down. Strange. I also got some Sally Hansen's nail polish in gunmetal just because ever since the last time I was there, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I really liked that color! I got two Wet n' Wild lipsticks, I believe one is called Just Peachy, and I forgot the name of the other but I am searching for a really good nude lipstick. (Turns out neither of these were it but I still kinda like them.) I really want to try the Lady Gaga MAC nude lipstick. I have also been trying to learn the art of applying fake lashes. I failed over the weekend once and remembered seeing this applicator and made sure I got it this time. I think it will really help while it dries... but what do I know. =| ...And I got this ELF eyeliner/shadowstick. I feel like I am always searching for an amazing eyeliner, so here is yet another go at it. =)


 Thanks for reading!



     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...