Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! :)

This is my favorite holiday! And even though I am not as into it this year as I usually am, I still love it! I didn't carve any pumpkins this year. But I threw together a costume and went to a costume party. First on Saturday night, I went with my mom, her bf, my aunt, and her bf to a Haunted House place that I had a lot of fun at and I go to every year.

Then I rushed home and got ready and left with my brother, his gf, and my brother's friend. Here is a picture of me and my brother the race car driver.


Here is me with Lil Wayne! I LOOOVE Lil Wayne and this guy dressed up as him last year and looked exactly like him! I was mad I didn't get a picture with him last year. I got it this year but hate the way I look in it. Eh, what are ya gunna do.


Here is my favorite pic of me, I love how my eyes came out red!


And another


And here is me today at work. I'm a cheetah. I plan to watch old Halloween episodes of Roseanne with my mom and give out candy to the tots.


 

5 comments:

  1. Omg I freakin LOVE your cheetah pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Welcome to the Tunnel of Terrorrrrr...huhuhuhhhhh! - Happy Halloween! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... thanks teenah-nah!! :)

    hahaha-thanks mom! "The Master!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your costume on Saturday night... it was fierce! And your cheetah costume rocks!! Happy (late) Halloween!!! XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friend!!! The dress was my mom's from when she was a vampire a few years ago. The cheetah costume was simple and easy but it worked well for me cause I have spots (freckles) like a cheetah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...